Bark Lake is looking for a Sales Assistant
Who Are We?
Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre began as the Ontario Camp Leadership Centre at Bark Lake in 1948. Now privately owned we continue to be the forerunners in Outdoor Education and provide unforgettable experiences. We are located in the beautiful Haliburton Highlands nested in Irondale, on a secluded lake. We provide education to school groups, organizations, corporate leaders, and experiences to our wedding guest and cottagers. We are a growing business and an exciting place to come and accelerate your professional growth and development through creative and countless ways.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This full time Sales Assistant position requires accurate attention to detail and the ability to communicate information to the appropriate staff member in a timely fashion. Responsible for supporting and assisting in Sales, Marketing and Administration for the Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre. This includes assisting with sales inquiries, promotional and advertising materials, general office administration and maintaining accurate client records.
This involves but is not limited to:
- Assisting with Sales and Inquiries
- Promotion, Advertising and Social Media
- Attending Trade Shows, Conferences, and Presentations
- Office Administration Tasks
- Assisting with Sales and Marketing Strategy
Qualifications and Skills
- Superior time management, multitasking skills and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented, professional, responsive and positive work attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with social media platforms and Microsoft software.
- Valid G2 or G license and use of reliable vehicle.
- Reliable, ambitious, and self-motivated
- Be able to provide outstanding customer service to adult and corporate guests
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to submit a clean Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check and current Standard First Aid.
- Able to work under pressure
- Sense of humour
- Salary – depended on skills and experience.
Benefits after 3 month review
Length of Contract:
- Full Time, year round
- Submit your resume and cover letter to:
Maria Paterson – Director
Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre
1551 Bark Lake Dr., Irondale, ON K0M 1X0
- Applications will be reviewed by the Director. Successful candidates will be invited to interview. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Closing date Aug 31st, 2017
Do YOU have what it takes to join THIS team?
Bark Lake Leadership and Conference Centre is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations, whenever possible, to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact Bark Lake at 1-888-517-9999 or email email@example.com.